We are delighted that you have chosen to come and worship with us. However, visitors planning to visit us, must adhere to the dress code prescribed in the Bible for women and men. We request that the information below be reviewed prior to your visit.
- Shoes are not allowed on the carpet in the sanctuary.
- Shoes are only permitted outside the sanctuary and in other areas.
- Children are not permitted to chew gum in the sanctuary.
- Cell phones, pagers and other communication devices must be turned off or be on silent while in the sanctuary.
- Women must keep their head covered (hat, scarf, etc).
- Shirts/blouses must completely cover the bosom; cleavage is prohibited.
- Short sleeves are not permitted; sleeves must be 3/4 length or to the elbow.
- Women cannot wear pants. Leggings are also considered pants.
- Dresses/skirts must be long (fall below the knees when sitting); splits are forbidden.
- Socks must be worn in the sanctuary.
- No bare legs. Women must wear tights, stockings or knee highs. Not leggings.
- Sleeves must be long and cannot be rolled up.
- Pants must be long ; shorts are not allowed.
- Men must keep their head uncovered; hats, beanies, caps are prohibited.
- Socks must be worn.